Join our Marketing team!
Content Marketing Specialist
Calling all creatives and captivating storytellers! Gallery Systems, a leading museum software company, is seeking an eager Content Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with a deep interest in digital marketing, a keen eye for detail and an ability to keep up with the changing landscape in content marketing.
Gallery Systems is offering an exciting growth opportunity to an energetic individual with a broad range of writing and content marketing skills. The successful candidate is a self-directed and self-motivated individual with exceptional written communication skills. As the Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping us craft stories that resonate and inspire action. You will get to work with cross-functional teams, think strategically and understand our business drivers. If you like what you’ve read so far, are organized and detail oriented with effective project management skills, apply now!
You will report to the Director of Marketing and work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and sales team to generate new leads and revenue. You will help define, create and manage content and collateral (solution brochures, case studies, web content, blog posts, etc.), marketing campaigns, advertising, and more. Writing, editing, innovation and creativity are critical components of this position.
- Research, write and edit clear and compelling marketing content for various channels, including website content, product literature, case studies, ads, press releases, video scripts, blog posts and other social media content.
- Contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns and other creative content.
- Review and edit content from internal and external subject matter experts to ensure it is aligned with our strategy and complies with our standards of quality.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, professional services, and client support team members to deliver consistent messaging and branding across all activities and departments.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Museum Studies, Art History, or other relevant post-secondary education
- Exceptional English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Museum sector knowledge or experience
- Marketo or other marketing automation experience
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with video editing software
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work remotely or in one of our North American offices–you must be comfortable working with a remote team.
- Develop your marketing skills in the direction you choose.
- Earn a bonus based on performance–yours and the company’s.
- Participate in the employee shares plan.
- Collaborate with the world’s most amazing museums and collections.
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path.
- Samples of writing will be required and you may be asked to complete a small assignment as part of the interview process.
- Please submit a cover letter, and writing samples, in addition to a resume.
Gallery Systems, an innovative software company headquartered in Manhattan’s Financial District, has developed collection management solutions for the finest museums and cultural institutions throughout the world for over 30 years. We are dedicated to constantly improving the way organizations manage and share their collections with their communities.
We are a progressive company, full of talented, bright, and self-directed people. We offer a collaborative work environment where creativity, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence are highly valued. Some of the benefits we offer include vacation, comprehensive health coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, company 401(k)/RSP plan, and a casual dress code.
Help us create content people want to read and take your career to the next level. Submit your resume with writing samples and a cover letter today!