Join our Marketing team!
Content Marketing Specialist
Gallery Systems is offering an exciting growth opportunity in our Marketing department to an energetic individual with a broad range of writing and content marketing skills. The successful candidate is a self-directed and self-motivated individual with exceptional written communication skills. The candidate will need to work with cross-functional teams, think strategically and understand business drivers. The candidate must be organized and detail oriented with effective project management skills. Previous experience in the museum sector is required. Remote working is an option. Must be comfortable working with a remote team.
The Marketing Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing and work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and sales team to generate new leads and revenue. The successful candidate will help define, create and manage content and collateral (solution brochures, case studies, web content, blog posts, etc.), marketing campaigns, advertising, and more. Writing, editing, innovation and creativity are critical components of this position.
- Research, write and edit clear and compelling marketing content for various channels, including but not limited to website content, product literature, case studies, ads, press releases, video scripts, blog posts and other social media content.
- Content must be aligned with the current marketing strategy and consider the buyer’s persona and journey. The ultimate goal is to increase the quantity and quality of leads and opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns and other creative content.
- Review and edit content from internal and external subject matter experts to ensure it is aligned with our strategy and complies with our standards of quality.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, professional services, and client support team members to deliver consistent messaging and branding across all activities and departments.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Museum Studies, Art History, Fine Art or other relevant post-secondary education
- Museum sector knowledge or experience
- Exceptional English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Marketo or other marketing automation experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with video editing software
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Develop your marketing skills in the direction you choose.
- Earn a bonus based on your performance and the performance of the company.
- Participate in the employee stock plan.
- Work with the world’s most amazing museums and collections.
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path.
- Work within a Constellation Software business unit. Constellation Software is Canada’s largest technology company, trading under CSU on the TSX.
- Samples of writing will be required and applicants may be asked to complete a small assignment as part of the interview process.
- Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and writing samples in addition to a resume.
Gallery Systems, an innovative software company headquartered in Manhattan’s Financial District, has developed collection management solutions for the finest museums and cultural institutions throughout the world for over 30 years. We are dedicated to constantly improving the way organizations manage and share their collections with their communities.
We are a progressive company, full of talented, bright, and self-directed people. We offer a quiet, collaborative work environment where creativity, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence are highly valued. Some of the benefits we offer include vacation, comprehensive health coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, company 401(k)/RSP plan, and a casual dress code.
If you’re ready to work hard and take your career to the next level, we’re excited to meet you. Submit your resume with a cover letter today!