Without digital asset management software to centralize, organize, and make digital content available, your museum is losing time, efficiency, and, ultimately, money.
Implementing the right DAMS will allow you to realize key benefits, including:
- Deliver easy access to digital assets in a central repository to digital assets for all staff and departments, so teams can be more productive.
- Improve the searchability of all digital assets, whether related to or distinct from collection objects.
- Use enabled self-service to find the files your and your team need, understand rights, and download appropriate image sizes when you require them.
- Facilitate improved collaboration and workflow between different departments.
- Track and enforce compliant rights management standards to reduce risk of improper use, along with enabling faster copyright clearance workflows.
- Demonstrate the same commitment to the responsible acquisition and management of digital assets, as for your physical collections objects.