Attendees may enroll in several intensive courses offered exclusively for conference participants. This cost-effective training is the perfect way to take your collections management abilities to the next level. Boost your skills with our exclusive curriculum of hands-on workshops.
- Connect with museum experts in intimate, hands-on sessions
- Learn a variety of actionable strategies and tactics
- Get tools you can take back to work to help you execute your strategy
- Dates: November 16th & 17th, 2020
- Fee: $300 per half day; attendees may take up to 4 workshops
- Location: Kimpton Hotel Palomar
- Workshops are offered for TMS, TMS Collections and EmbARK users
- Attendees must bring their own laptops in order to participate in CI Workshops
- You will remote into Gallery Systems training database
- You will need local administrators’ rights on your laptop
- Your laptop will need to be equipped with an up-to-date web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
Monday, November 16, 2020
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
EmbARK Workshops: Monday, November 16, 2020
EmbARK Workshops: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Interested by one or several CI 2020 workshops?
Please note workshop seating is limited.