- When you implement Media Studio there’s no need to move or manage your data, upload your legacy collections media and data to a new DAMS, or create an integration between your digital asset management software and your collections management system.
- The TMS Suite’s seamless ecosystem will eliminate the lag time of typical data synchronizations. Daily management of disruptive middleware layers and integrations that become outdated over time will be a thing of the past.
- Media Studio is a fraction of the cost compared to a stand-alone digital asset management software. It provides major savings in time and money, such as:
- Eliminating the stress and time consuming process of mapping your data each time it’s moved from the database to the stand alone digital asset management software. The existing relational data structures are never removed or altered.
- You’ll never lose your records due to a failed data refresh or synchronization outside of your database again.
- Your team will require little to no training to begin using Media Studio: the user friendly interface is easy to learn and Media Studio utilizes the skills your TMS administrators already have.
- While other systems carry an integration time of four to seven months, Media Studio can be activated almost immediately for existing TMS users with all of the functionality of a base deployment digital asset management system.
Why should we consider Media Studio as our digital asset management software?