Without a digital asset management system to centralize, organize and make digital content available, your museum is losing time, efficiency and ultimately, money. Implementing the right DAMS will allow you to realize key benefits, including:
- Easy access in a central repository to digital assets for all staff and departments so teams can be more productive.
- Improved searchability of all digital assets whether related to or distinct from collection objects.
- Enabled self-service allows staff to find the files they need, understand rights, and download appropriate image sizes, when they need them.
- Improved collaboration and workflow between different departments.
- Track and enforce compliant rights management standards to reduce risk of improper use. Faster copyright clearance workflows.
- Demonstrating the same commitment to the responsible acquisition and management of digital assets as for your physical collections objects.