In addition to two and a half days of conference presentations, Collective Imagination 2017 offers a range of pre-conference training workshops. Make the most of your CI experience with these popular professional development sessions.
- TMS Dataviews 101 – Learn to create and customize dataviews. Format and display your dataviews using templates, other existing tools, and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Personalized TMS: Mastering Flex Field and User-defined Forms – This course will offer tips and techniques on how to create custom views, fields, and data entry screens, and will demonstrate how these tools can enhance your daily workflows in TMS.
- The Web Studios: A Foundation Course – A deep dive into the TMS Web Studio applications: Conservation Studio, Media Studio, and more. After an initial introduction, the focus moves on to the robust customization tools that drive the TMS web application suite.
- Crystal Reports Bootcamp – Learn the nuts and bolts of Crystal Reports in this intensive, one day course. No experience necessary.
- Advanced Crystal Reports – Take your Crystal Reports skills to the next level with this half-day course.
- TMS Data Scrubbing & Standardization -This half-day course will demonstrate how to use standard TMS tools and some simple SQL to easily identify high-need areas of improvement in your database, and how to standardize the quality of your TMS data.
- eMuseum Customization – Learn what eMuseum can do, and then learn how to do it in this half-day course that covers configuration, templates, the eMuseum API, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
A chance like this won’t come around again until 2019. Don’t miss out on this year’s unique roster of training and professional development.
See the full schedule of pre-CI workshops and register today.