Audit Manager is a powerful browser-based application that monitors changes to your enterprise information, allowing you to maintain a trail of alterations to your data over time. Audit Manager tracks changes made in TMS, Conservation Studio and Media Studio, making it easy to see revisions over time.
“Audit Manager is a product that our clients have been interested in for some time, and we’re excited to include this application in our offerings,” says Jay Hoffman, CEO of Gallery Systems. “The program can help institutions of any size to safeguard their data, while making the tracked information easily understandable through customizable reports.”
Audit Manager is a simple-to-use web application that provides secure user access and offers many great features, including:
- Full TMS Compatibility
- TMS Audit Manager can track your collection information throughout every part of TMS.
- Granular and Secure
- Audit Manager can track data to granular single columns, and provides secure access for authorized users and administrators.
- Highly Configurable
- Audit Manager lets you decide what data to track. Simple configuration settings allow you track what changes were made, who made them, when changes were made, and even what work station was used to make the change.
- Supports Enterprise Audits
- Information tracked in Audit Manager can be preserved indefinitely, providing institution-level evidence of alterations to your enterprise data.
- Flexible Reports
- Flexible reporting lets you organize your audit information in an easy-to-read format, so you can quickly find the information you’re looking for.
For more information, contact your Gallery Systems Account Manager